James Loveseat by Younger Furniture
Retro modern goes “uptown” in this classy-cool group. Tapered legs and track arms keep things light and easy while button-tufted seat and back cushions add a dressy but not fussy touch. Plus, you can choose the James Chair or to fill a larger space, the 70” apartment sofa to get ample seating in a smaller room
- Dark wenge leg finish
- Kiln-dried North American hardwood frame
- Available in both Left Arm Facing or Right Artm Facing (shown) configurations.
- Frames double-doweled and glued, with blocked corners and joint breakers for added reinforcement
- Cushions contain HR (high resiliency) foam core wrapped in multiple layers of polyester fiber
- Springs are heavy, 8-gauge, sinuous no-sag springs. Webbing secured with double row of tie wire
- Proudly manufactured in the United States
Younger Furniture is a family-owned North Carolina company founded in 1989 and has established itself as a key supplier to the contemporary and modern furnishings industry. Younger is known for producing modern and transitional designed upholstery of superior quality and extraordinary value. An excellent choice for consumers of uncompromising quality.
*Most frames available in over 400 fabrics, leathers, and other configurations. Call for details 404.477.0038